Our First Social: Happy 60th Israel!
This time around we’ll emphasize the community component of JHTC and take the whole evening getting to know each other better, over some decent food and drink.
To cover the cost of a light dinner admission is $15 by 1 May and $20 after, $25 at the door.
During the event we’ll do a bit of fundraising too, raffling off a terrific list of prizes, with the money going to charity. Poster courtesy of BlueStarPR
Sponsors and Raffle Prizes:
- City Lights Theater Company of San Jose two tickets to an upcoming performance
- San Jose Stage Company two tickets to an upcoming performance
- Fred Astaire Dance Studios dance lessons (Santa Clara, CA)
- Tim Harvey, Advanced Sports Therapy sports therapy
- Center for Complimentary Medicine acupuncture
- Symphony Silicon Valley two tickets to an upcoming performance
- Ming Fang (Lisa) Qui traditional Chinese massage
- Diamond Associates three hourlong professional development/management consulting sessions
- Fenwick & West – our gracious hosts