Discover how to create innovation teams that will transform your company. Find out which leadership strategies work and which fail. Learn how to structure, inspire and lead teams that wind up managing themselves.
• Why do most teams fail to innovate?
• What does it take to transform a team?
• How do good leaders interact with their employees?
• What is the innovation loop and how does it work?
• How can you get your employees to manage themselves?
• Which strategies work best with creative thinkers?
Hoffman is also the Captain & CEO of Founders Space, one of the world’s leading incubators and accelerators, with over 50 partners in 22 countries.
Always innovating on his life, Captain Hoff has tried more professions than cats have lives, including serial entrepreneur, venture capitalist, angel investor, studio head, computer engineer, filmmaker, Hollywood TV exec, published author, coder, game designer, manga rewriter, animator and voice actor.
Tuesday, February 20th, 2018
6:30 – 9:00pm
Fenwick & West
801 California St.
Mountain View, Ca
$15 in advance
$25 at the door
Student/Senior discounts available
Members always free
Food & Beverages Provided